RE: Base for enlarged negs.

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/14/05-06:21:44 PM Z

Hans, before I'd suggest any thing, I'll ask a few more questions. What ink
jet printer/ink combination are you using? While some might consider the
material the most expensive part, I value my time more than quick bad or
just acceptable results.

And what process or processes do you wish to use them with?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226