New to the List . . .

From: Best, Dianne ^lt;dbest@hydro.mb.ca>
Date: 03/24/05-09:48:09 AM Z

. . . so I figured I'd better say Howdy!

Dianne here from eastern Manitoba, better known online as Calamity Jane.

Been doing conventional photography off and on for about 35 years;
started with 35mm, then 120, and more recently built myself a couple of
4x5 cameras - I seem to be moving in the OPPOSITE direction from
history! Since getting into LF, I have been venturing into tintypes, POP
prints, and so forth.

I'm still working on the ins and outs of tintype but it's coming.

Question: Is there a way to set list options, like digest mode?

Nice to meet ya'll!