Re: Scale or Balance Recommendations

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 03/29/05-07:17:58 AM Z

Hello all;
I bought a little flip up scale that drug dealers quite attractive as it
folds in your palm. It is called a Palm Scale- absolutely beautiful,
complete with spoon and measures up to 250 grams, ounces if you like.
Like all things beautiful, it was very expensive- 150-200 CAN. Go for the
best and never wish you had the cheapest. BTW- it has 2 scale pans...
Good luck,
Susan
www.susanhuber.com