Re: copyright

From: STUART GOLDSTEIN ^lt;email_stuart@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/30/05-06:54:27 AM Z

I'm not a copyright attorney and I don't mean to
portray one on the web......but

I think that the infringement would occur if the
publisher photographed the drawings/renderings that
Christos and Jean-Claude made to raise money for the
project, used them but didn't get permission.

To be clearer, I go to a museum show of Cindy
Sherman's works. I take a photo of one of the images
cropping out everythng but the image area. I then
publish the image. If I hadn't gotten permission to
use the image from Cindy Sherman (or her reps), I
better get a superduper lawyer. That or win the
lottery to pay for the copyright infringement.

Stuart