Re: cyano recipe

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 05/04/05-08:48:10 AM Z

no problem! i tend to get a little cryptic ;-D

i certainly wouldn't teach anything other than cyanotype like this. even
salt printing requires more precision. my understanding, though, is that
all that's really necessary to make a blueprint is an excess of FAC to
pot ferri, molecularly speaking.

the rest, very literally, all comes out in the wash.

but perhaps i'm incorrect on this point--does anyone happen to know? is
it excess of pot ferri to FAC instead?

cheers,