RE: Dry-mounting gum prints

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/05/05-06:58:51 AM Z

Here is a novel idea, tell them what to do. You should not let a frame shop
do something for you, you should expect them to follow your instructions.
If they change the order; they redo it and pay for any damage to your art
work as a result of their failure to do as requested. Just like the correct
viewing detail, it is up to the artist to know what to do with their work to
get it framed. You can't rely on someone else to know what your work
requires. If you discuss your type of art work with them, you should be able
to tell if they know what they are doing. After all you should, it is your
work on the line.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9