Re: Dry-mounting gum prints & gatorboard

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 05/05/05-07:27:02 AM Z

there's a slightly more expensive but MUCH more durable foam core-like
substrate called gatorboard (i believe).
most mounting shops have it, and the nice thing is it has a white OR
black core to it... unless things have changed, i believe foamcore is
only white (and you have to tape up the edges if you want anything
else... uck!)

ok, there are two other nice things about it: it's light (the same as
foamcore, i think), and you can pretty much step on it without so much
as a ding (tho i wouldn't recommend it)....

anyone else used the stuff?
kris