Re: Epson 2200 clogging?

From: Mike Klemmer ^lt;mklemmer@comcast.net>
Date: 05/12/05-10:19:02 PM Z

I get some plugged nozzles now and again when the printer has been sitting
idle for a while, but the cleaning utility always clears them up after one
pass. No problem.

Early on I tried using a thick, fibrous watercolor paper in the 2200. The
nozzles got pluged up from the fibers, and no amount of the cleaning utility
was able to clear them up. I had to send the 2200 back for a replacement
unit (under warranty). Other than that I have no other problems to report.
Stick with using smooth papers and you should be ok. Epson VFA is great
stuff with the 2200.