Re: Why Winsor & Newton?

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 05/30/05-02:04:53 PM Z

Hey Pete,

Great to hear from you again! Welcome back.

Joe

>>> temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk 05/30/05 2:46 PM >>>
Dear Bob Judy,

Dye tranfer dyes instead of pigment what an an interesting idea ! I
wonder
if anybody has used it. Both I and My friend and fellow printmaker
Alex
will have try it out on Temperaprint.

Best wishes

Pete