Pyrocat HD & Bergger BPF 200

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/03/05-12:26:32 PM Z

I'm using the data at the Unblinking Eye site data as
a starting point for testing Pyrocat HD and various
films here.

I was wondering if there was a misprint there for
Bergger BPF 200 and I was also wondering what other
folks' times/ratios are for Bergger BPF 200.

On the site on page
<http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/PCat/PCat4/pcat4.html>
for Bergger 200, it calls for a ratio of 2:2:10 for
UV, (in my case platinum/palladium) where most other
ratios listed for other films are 2:2:100. That "0"
makes a big difference!

Any help appreciated.

Eric

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs