RE: Gum questions - 101

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 11/11/05-07:48:07 PM Z

Jack,

> My brushes seem to have a dichromate stain built up. What is the
>> proper

Is that really a dichromate stain or a buildup of sensitized gum?

I don't know. The brushes feel soft after cleaning, no stiffness.

 The brush works from
the handle to the end of the brush hairs.

I have a stainless steel house brush comb as you suggest, it is indeed
effective for pulling out embedded paint caught deep in the bristles,
however this might be over kill for a hake brush. If it ever got that bad I
would probably toss it.

Thanks,

Don Bryant