RE: MIS inks

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 11/15/05-07:47:19 PM Z

Marek,

It has always been my experience with MIS inks, that they don't dry properly
and clog the printer (no matter which model Epson or which ink set) so I
have given up on them entirely. They have a new sponge less cartridge which
looks promising; if the new inks would work flawlessly I would switch to
them in a heart beat.

Let us know if you find any positive information about them,

Don