Re: black vs. color inks and gum

From: DENNIS KLINKER ^lt;dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 11/16/05-02:34:56 PM Z

Hi Yves i have the book you mention on Leonard Missone Wonderful work most
of the images in the book were done in the Mediobrom process.If you access
the International Society of Bromoilists site there is an article on this
process by Barbara Green in the reading room along with many classic texts
on the oil and bromoil processes.Enjoy Dennis Klinker