RE: BL vs BLB tubes for cyanotype

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/16/05-06:21:57 PM Z

Eric,

I am puzzled by some statement you have made about Starphire. In your
messages of today you have suggested that Starphire glass transmits a
significant percentage of radiation below 350 nm. And you have been
saying this for a very long time. For example, in a message to the
alt-photo-list back in December of 1999 you wrote, and I cite the
message: