Re: silver plating

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 11/17/05-06:13:34 AM Z

We ran a lab from 1890 or thereabouts to 1989 or thereabouts. We never, ever recovered silver. We ran a high volume lab; perhaps 600 rolls of film per week, much of the daily newspaper processing for the three daily (at the time) and two nightly editions. This did not include glass plates, murals, 10 inch aerial and Cirkit film, and a thousand enlargements per month.

I wish we had thought about silver recovery.

Perhaps we could "mine" the old lab locations? PayPal me 100.00 for the maps :>)

Bob Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com