Re: BL vs BLB tubes for cyanotype

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 11/17/05-08:21:22 AM Z

Hi Mark,

Yes, a spectrophotometer would be the thing we need. If we all had a
spectrophotometer we could take all of the speculation and guesswork
about the transmission properties of glass out of the equation.

You see them on ebay from time to time, but they usually go for more
than I am prepared to spend for something that I probably would not
use but once or twice a year. But you might find one very useful for
your tests with digital negatives from various printers on different
substrates in conjunction with PDN.

Sandy