RE: Xenon Flashtube was Re: PPG Starphire Glass ( ?? Questioning My Data)

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/18/05-10:07:58 AM Z

I personally think a bank of BL tubes is the best choice: it's cheap, it
consumes less energy (cheap by this point of view too), it doesn't get
too hot, it gets on quickly - no need to wait for warming - and you can
turn it on again after a second of turning it off - no need to wait for
cooling -, and the lamps and electronic ballasts are very easy to obtain
(at least for me). I would like a plate-burner just for the vacuum frame
and light integrator.

Regards,
Loris.