Re: Gum problem(s)

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/18/05-10:10:33 AM Z

On Nov 18, 2005, at 7:54 AM, Katharine Thayer wrote:

> Like I said, this would be easier for me to judge if I could see the
> actual thing. Certainly depth of tonal sublety will be improved by
> multiple printings

Sorry, that last sentence wasn't finished. Certainly depth of tonal
subtlety will be improved by multiple printings, but you should also
get a fairly good tonal range (6 or 7 steps) on the first printing,
depending on your dichromate concentration, pigment concentration, the
characteristics of the pigment itself, and so forth.
Katharine