RE: REPLY: FROM NuArc was PPG Starphire Glass ( ?? Questioning My Data)

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/19/05-07:01:07 PM Z

Sandy, I have the SPD for the HT121, GW 114, NP4/NP80, LY33, MH153, and NM
75 lamps. Model number than would be 26-1K.

Bob, what lamp are you using? Or if you'd like I'll PDF you the SPD for your
lamp if it is included in the list above.

Is that a 10 4?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9