RE: FROM NuArc was PPG Starphire Glass ( ?? Questioning My Data)

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 11/19/05-08:33:22 PM Z

DEAR SANDY,
        Given that anything imported to Barbados costs between 3 and 6 times what
it costs in the first world (due to shipping, duty, and VAT) I don't think I
will be replacing anything too soon. I may consider it if I make a trip to
the US where I can buy them and sneak them in! I was more worried about
what to do if one of them gets broken when I move the unit into my new
darkroom.
        Thanks for the good point about having to replace both the main glass over
the vacuum frame and the heat shield glass. I am rather tall so unless I
bend down and look up into the head of the unit I forget that it is there!
                                        CHEERS!
                                                BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/