RE: pentahydrate or anhydrous?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/21/05-05:33:01 PM Z

Richard, I don't know if very hot is really needed. My first experience with
it certainly lead me to use warm water, but that is all that I found helped
in my situation. If you were trying to use it straight way, perhaps, very
hot may be required. 110F should be fine to start with as one mixed and if
they found that it was still too cold they could turn up the heat.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301