Re: pigment

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/21/05-07:38:02 PM Z

This is really interesting, thanks Marek.

  It sounds like you sometimes use Prussian blue for tricolor. I was
discouraging the questioner (whose name I seem to have lost) from
Prussian because I thought the greenish cast of it wouldn't work well
for color balance in tricolor, but that was just a surmise; I've never
used Prussian for tricolor myself, although I love it, darkened with
ivory black, for a deep blue-greenish-black monochrome.
kt