Re: pigment

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 11/22/05-08:05:29 AM Z

I'm going to throw out something here you all can hash over.

I don't use Prussian blue just because of some brands' purported fading in
sunlight and recovering in the dark...Maimeri, Sennelier, Schmincke, Wand
N...

Page says she has not seen it recover.

Whether this is fact or fallacy, thalo works so much better with more color
saturation and clearer and smoother. But it seems to me that this chance
would be akin to working with Alizarin nowadays when there are better,
permanent reds.
Chris