Re: pigment

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/22/05-09:38:42 AM Z

All,
This question of cyanotype or prussian blue permanence has beem lingering in
literature for a while. Yet there are plenty of examples of perfetly good
looking cyanotypes from hundred years ago. I have been conducting my own
stability tests on the pigments that I am using. I t has been a couple of
months and we do get a lot of sun exposure in Texas. I will report which
pigmets do well in a few months (prussian blue from Daniel Smith is one of
the pigments tested).
Marek, Houston