Re: pigment

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/22/05-10:30:40 AM Z

Well, that's interesting isn't it. If it's the same compound, as Jack
or someone said, then why would it be permanent as a cyanotype and not
as a pigment? And why some brands permanent and others not? (And no,
contrary to popular myth, this is not true of most pigments; this is
the only one I know of where the variability of permanence across
brands is worth noting; usually the brands vary by only a couple of
point on an 8-point scale.)
Katharine