Prague

From: Bob ^lt;bob@bobarnott.com>
Date: 11/28/05-10:23:04 AM Z

I'm off to Prague at the weekend and I'm taking my 10"x8" pinhole
camera with me. The plan is to shoot a combination of Maco Genius and
paper negatives, with the intent to do some Cyanotypes with the Maco.

Should I be looking to expose for longer, or develop for longer to get
an acceptable negative with the Maco film...?

Cheers,

--
Bob                                            http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Lager is an imitation Continental beer drunk only by refined ladies,