Re: Prague

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 11/28/05-11:18:12 AM Z

You will get as many answers as there are cyanotype folks. Paper,
water, chemistry, films, light source and even the humidity in your
printing room all effect the answer. I give 1/3 stop more exposure and
add about 10% more development time (compared to silver gelatin).
Pinholes can often be rather low contrast to begin with, make sure your
silver gelatin development time is giving your a grade/filter 2 as an
average.

Because both the fun and curse of pinhole is unpredictability (at least
in my hands) you may want to consider post treatment of negs to adjust
them to match alt processes. Selenium works well to increase a
developed neg's contrast range. See here:
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com/alternative/altinstruct19.html

The best plan (by far) would be to shoot and test BEFORE a big trip!
Tom Ferguson