Re: Prague

From: Bob ^lt;bob@bobarnott.com>
Date: 11/28/05-11:58:14 AM Z

Tom Ferguson wrote:

[snipped...]

> The best plan (by far) would be to shoot and test BEFORE a big trip!

In an ideal world... But with a seven month old and a wife who runs a
business from home, there's no room or time to do anything. Dunno when
I'll get a chance to process what I take; In October I ended up having
to send off ten rolls of Fiji Neopan I took last December (Christmas
party again) as I just didn't have the time to process them.

Looking forward to the trip and finally getting some negs to use my
Cyanotype kit on.

Cheers,

--
Bob                                            http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Lager is an imitation Continental beer drunk only by refined ladies,