Re: How Much PMK

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/02/05-12:58:23 PM Z

Jeffrey,

I would recommend 500ml of solution, per 8X10 sheet of film.

However, PMK is not the best staining developer for rotary
processing, at least IMHO. You will get less general stain with
either Rollo Pyro or Pyrocat-HD. PMK oxidizes very rapidly with
rotary processing and the result will be increased B+F stain. This is
especially troubling with the long development times required for
alternative printing.

Sandy