Re: How Much PMK

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 10/02/05-12:58:33 PM Z

In a Jobo Pro drum for 8x10 I use 1 liter for 5
sheets and, following Gordon's suggestion, I replace
the volume halfway through the process with a fresh
liter because of oxidation. I do this whenever I use
rotary and PMK for all formats.

Jobo lists the minumum volumes for 8x10 as 1/270 mls,
2/400 mls, 3/600 mls, 4/800mls and 5/1000 mls using
the 3005 drum.

Eric

--- "Jeffrey D. Mathias" <jeffrey.d.mathias@att.net>

http://mail.yahoo.com