Re: Best CI for process

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/02/05-09:35:58 PM Z

You make a very good point.

However, assuming that the radiums of the curve is set at 2.0 log
units from 0.1 over B+F this leaves us still well within the exposure
scale of pure palladium, which is in the 1.75-1.85 range.

Still, I am inclined to agree with you that a better indication of
effective printing density might be obtained if we were to extend the
radius of the curve beyond log 2.0.

Sandy