Re: How Much PMK

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/02/05-10:12:57 PM Z

Mr. Shapiro,

You appear to have lost about ten years of your life. The PMK
forumula of Gordon Hutchings was being used by many of us in the late
1980s, not the late 1990s. I used PMK as my primary developer for
almost ten years and am as familiar with its characteristics as
anyone.

Yes, it can be made to work with rotary processing, but in that use
it has several drawbacks which have been fully recorded in the
literature.

Sandy