Re: How Much PMK

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 10/03/05-12:58:54 AM Z

Sandy,

Please re read my post, print it out and sleep with it under your pillow.
For, in it I recounted theexperiences of my friend WYNN Hutchings. Not
Gordon. And, it was my Friend WYNN Hutchings who had been using the PMK
formula in his Jobo during the time I mentioned.

Since you constantly have 'truck' with what I post, please take it off list.

Your superiority to me has no match that I can console myself. And, since
you are always right, just post it to me personally.

S. Shapiro