Re: Best CI for process

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/02/05-11:16:32 PM Z

Sandy,

Doesn't it depend on what contrast agent you use, if any? So, you can
choose whatever you want? Or are you speaking of a contrast mix of Palladium
designed for an in camera negative of a specific Exposure Scale or CI?

Just trying to follow the conversation hehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com