Re: mixing gum arabic

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/03/05-12:25:42 PM Z

Hi Chris,

Congratulations! I have a WangerGumFoto too, but I'd like to have the
Cyanotype that was published in "Peek", the Kinsey Collection. It's a female
nude, so not a Wanger.

heheheh

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com