Re: Best CI for process

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/03/05-03:00:11 PM Z

Mark,

When I evaluate a step wedge print made from a continuous tone step
wedge I count the steps from the first density over pure paper white
to the first shadow step that merges with the next one. Using the
pure palladium mix I described earlier I usually get about 12 steps,
which works out to a exposure scale of 1.80.

Sandy