RE: Best CI for process

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10/03/05-03:36:56 PM Z

Sandy, If by intelligent you mean that we all need to agree that there are
not absolute places to start to evaluate a curve, or straight line? There
are not absolute places. There are points of absolute density. ES and CI are
based upon interpretation of useful information that can be arbitrarily
applied.

If you are only printing 12 steps on a 21 step scale, one that has densities
range from 0.0 to 3.0, with step 1 and 2 blending and you are only getting
to step 13 before paper white with pure palladium, then our processes are as
different in capabilities as to be creating confusion.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226