RE: Best CI for process

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/03/05-05:36:32 PM Z

Eric,

Send me the numbers and I will plot the curves. Also, send me the
actual transmission densities of the step wedge you used to make the
print if you have them.

I will pull out a recent palladium step wedge file and do the same for you.

As you suggest, the actual numbers would provide much better comparative data.

Best,

Sandy