RE: Best CI for process

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10/03/05-06:10:03 PM Z

Joe, if you have seen Dick's book, he does go into it all quite in depth.
But he does choose to set his black at the 90 % Sandy mentions. This 90% is
straight from Phil Davis and Beyond the Zone system. I don't know if it
really that relative to the platinum process. But As you can see, Sandy and
I will work in some real step wedge, print density numbers. I can evaluate
somewhat better from those and he will from mine.

Dick's underlying chemistry is not the same as mine so things may be more
than just a matter of semantics.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9