Re: Best CI for process

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/04/05-01:14:51 AM Z

Hi Eric,

I was only kidding about the ES Envy.....

But I still am interested in what brings you to use the long exposure
scale...or are you saying that's not what you usually use? In either case, I'm just
curious as to why people pick certain contrast mixes. No hidden agenda with
the question. People develop workflows and choices of things like contrast
mixes, papers, etc for good reasons and usually whatever they pick works
pretty well for them. As you say, since you print for other people you have to be
sure of the outcome.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com