Re: VDB toning with sulfide toner?

From: Stane Kocar ^lt;stane.kocar@siol.net>
Date: 10/04/05-12:44:22 AM Z

Ryuji, thanks for the prompt answer.

But if I use more diluted polysulfide toner (I will try it today) it works
even faster than more concentrated one on ordinary enlarging paper
(according to Tim Rudman's Toning book).
I will also try toning before fixing, but I expect it will not work (too
much bleaching).
Have you any recipe to try enlarging the grain?
I have only article on Unblinking eye about physical development. Maybe some
further reading?

Regards
Stane Kocar