RE: Blue-Black Cyanotype & Luster

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/04/05-08:04:50 AM Z

Addition of few drops of 40% citric acid into the coating solution makes
you print Cyanotype 2 on otherwise non-usable surfaces/papers. That way
I managed to make prints on silk, cotton, or papers which turned the
coating solution to blue in just 30 secs. Of course you have to
calibrate according to it because the contrast of the solution changes
when you add citric acid.

Regards,
Loris.