Re: Technical Grade Muriatic Acid

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 10/06/05-09:53:19 PM Z

Boy, those experts should weigh in here but as far as I know from my
chemistry of years back and hardware store
attendance, muriatic is an older description of hydrochloric when it
describes acid. The technical grade is what is
normally available at your hardware store. It is pretty darned close
to the concentrated hydrochloric acid used to mix with nitric acid to
create aqua regia.
Jack Fulton