Re: Oh yeah, speaking of Aqua Regia !!! Off Topic

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/09/05-02:45:46 PM Z

OK, Judy, here is a warning!

CAUTION! MIXING AQUA REGIA MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF ANY GOLD FILLINGS LEFT
IN YOUR MOUTH, WEDDING BANDS, GOLD BODY JEWELRY ATTACHED TO THE MOST INTIMATE
OF BODY PARTS & THE EARLY DEMISE OF YOUR LUCKY UNDERWEAR, THE DISSOLUTION OF
THE GOLDEN FLEECE & POSSIBLY EVEN THE DISSOLUTION OF THE GOLDEN
FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note. Judy, I wouldn't even pretend to know what occurred
between you and Dick Sullivan and I am not at all writing in his defense—and I
am not interested in knowing—that is between you and Dick. I have met both
you and Dick in person and enjoyed my visit with each of you. You have made a
lot of good contributions to this list and I would hope that you would keep
doing so. I don't think that your post below is one of your better
contributions—but that's just my opinion and I am not really interested in a lengthy
exchange arguing the point with you on this list. I would speculate that this
kind of post either prevents people from contributing to the list or causes
them unsubscribe. Not being a Listmeister myself (and God protect those brave
souls that are) feel free to delete this post, which I have noted as being "Off
Topic." I would prefer anyone who would like to comment regarding this post
(mine) do so to me directly off list rather than continue to add to the "list
noise."

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com