Re: my first van dyke!!

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 10/11/05-10:00:52 AM Z

I'll "basically" agree with the other comments here. You can use
reasonably bright light when coating most alt processes. I would use
caution with fluorescent or daylight as they have significant UV. It
would depend on how quickly you coat. I have an article and test
procedure for alt process and "safelights" here:

http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com/alternative/