Re: VDB

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 10/13/05-10:17:55 AM Z

1.5 is what I measure (after dry down) with Vuescan and a scanner (turn on
the "Prefs|Enable Density Display" option, hold the control key and hover
over a dark area of the print). For comparison I can easily get to 2.0 +/-
when I check the density of a 100 per cent black square printed on Premium
Glossy Photo Paper. I usually get around 17 steps on my stouffer tablet with
my VDB mix as well.

~m