RE: [inconsistent results with TXP

From: joachim oppenheimer ^lt;joachim2@optonline.net>
Date: 10/13/05-10:47:20 AM Z

To expand upon your observation, even in the days prior to the pixel
revolution, I had at various times bought silver bromide papers and film n
local NYC shops (especially near the ICP when it resided on 94th Street)
with problems ranging from bootlegged film to fogged papers. I doubt if the
storage and care at EK and the large suppliers present a problem even today
with reduced demand. It's no different with groceries at the corner bedago.
Joachim