Re: VDB

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 10/13/05-12:20:52 PM Z

Actually myself and others on the list use this method (scanner as
densitometer) with great success. But you got me to flinch Don so I threw a
Stouffer R1215 on my 3200 just to double check. It's bang on almost every
square -- a couple were off by .01. So at worst a 6 per cent error and most
of the time right on the money or perhaps consistently inconsistent.

~m