Re: [inconsistent results with TXP

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 10/13/05-12:54:07 PM Z

Subject: Re: [inconsistent results with TXP

> I do six at a time, in tubes.
>
> I am thinking that it illustrates the value of learning to process sheet
> film by inspection. I tried this before and felt as if I could not see
> anything! But maybe it's worth trying again.
>
> --shannon

Call Kodak pro info line, 1800 242-2424 ext 19 and ask what is the catalogue
number for the 'Brownie Bulb' darkroom light. This comes with a yellow,
red, and green cover. When using a 15 watt bulb, refrigerator bulb, the
output and color -- green filter -- is so small you can hold the film up
very close to see the D-Max develop without fogging the film.

Any detailed questions, ask me off list.

Steve Shapiro