Re: AccuArt2 transparencies vs. Pictorico OHP

From: David & Jan Harris ^lt;david.j.harris2@ntlworld.com>
Date: 10/17/05-03:05:55 AM Z

Jon

This sounds like the most recent batch of "Pictorico OHP" I bought in the
UK; this batch was A4 rather than 8.5x11". The material was thinner than
previous Pictorico I had bought, more susceptible to scratching, pizza
wheels, etc and seemed to hold less ink. I wonder if the AccuArt2 material
is being repackaged as Pictorico OHP here?

I have since switched to Agfa Copyjet which is cheaper, less susceptible to
scratching and holds more ink.

Dave